Saturday, June 6, 2015

Oh My Goodness

My last post was back in February ... I went to visit with my son and his family ... did a couple of posts and then seem to have lost all track of my poor blog ... 

I have been busy though .... making cushions and swap blocks .... I say this in the hope of somehow redeeming myself for my total neglect of my blog .. I really am very sorry ... I will try to do better 

Here are some of what I have been doing ... 



This cushion was made for Chance .. he turned a big 6 this year .. 


This one was for Beau .. he turned 10 



 This one for Cameron .. turning 12 and as he got a telescope for Christmas this fabric just made sense ... 


for Cory .. he turned 17 ... well skulls and cars are apparently what kids this age are into ... so this fabric was the perfect choice .. and apparently he takes it on sleepovers to his mates place on the weekend ... 


this was for Phoebe who turned 14 ... very femine and in her favourite colour ... takes after her Nanni ... 



 for my daughter Megan ... a cute little mug rug with 3 dimensional butterflies .. 


and a sweet purple cushion for her ...



I have also been making these coasters too ... they are fun and easy to do and make excellent gifts .. 




now a couple of photos of those precious great grand-babies of mine ... 

Harrison ... who is now 10 months old ... 



and little miss Carleigh who is 4 months old now ... she is so cute .. 







No comments:

Post a Comment