Sunday, January 25, 2015

I am going away tomorrow ..

I am heading to my son's tomorrow .. Sunday ... which is really today .. but later ..

My plane leaves Brisbane around 3 tomorrow afternoon but I will be catching a bus into the airport from here ... so much easier than hubby driving all the way there and back ... and I will have an hour or so to do a little hand sewing ..

I have all but finished my Initial Heart Swap gift .. just a little hand sewing to go .. then it will be in the mail .. I am sorry but I really can't show you what I have made ... cos my partner may or may not be trolling here ... gee I don't even know if my swap partner knows who I am .. this is a most fun swap ...

but .. when she has it in her hot little hands ... then all shall be revealed .. I am soooo impressed with my embroidery work ... I really am getting better at this ...


I am not sure if I will be online very much while I am away .. maybe I will be just too busy galavanting all over the country side .. or just playing with my precious little great grandie Harrison ... and the other children of course ...

well I have to get some sleep so I will say bye for now ... catch up with you all soon ... and if you don't hear from me before hand ... Have a very safe and Happy Australia Day ... I do believe we will be spending some of the day at the beach ...

Have a great one folks ...

1 comment:

  1. Safe travels Bobbie and have heaps of fun xx

    ReplyDelete