Monday, December 15, 2014

Finally finished this ...

I have been struggling with everything since August ... my surgery apparently went well although someone forgot to tell my body ... haha ... nothing is quite the same and everything is harder somehow .... 

I did push myself the past few days to get this little quilt finished ... it has been sitting since I went into hospital and I guess 4 months is long enough to wait ... 

So here it is ... little Harrison's quilt ... 



and here is the little man himself .... so precious ...



Grandma does love you sooooo much ... 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I do have other photos of things that I have played with over the last 4 months ... but only one thing has actually been finished ... 
and that was only because it had to be ..  it was needed for the wedding ... lol



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful ring cushion, as always your work is lovely. Harrison looks like the perfect Grandchild, sleeping so peacefully. He will love his quilt for so many years to come. Lucky little man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you have been struggling.... sometimes is just does take longer than we would like to recover... take care.. your quilt is lovely... you are very clever with colours and little Harrison is really so sweet... what a cherub... lovely ring cushion... as always beautiful work...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to hear from you... sorry to hear you have not be to good..... Harrison is so beautiful and so is the lovely quilt....take care

    ReplyDelete