Saturday, August 4, 2012

out with a friend ...

I am a couple of days late with this post ... but ... 

Thursday .. I went on a play date with my friend Maddie .. we had a lovely day out ... buying some much needed fabrics ... and then to lunch at The Angel Cafe .. 

if you go to Maddie's blog .. Woomb Woomba you will see her pics of the delicious chicken dish and coffee we had .... oh what a fantastic meal ... and very reasonably priced too ... 


More shopping after lunch at ... Precious Time ... where we purchased fabrics and also a very cute Owl quilt pattern ... I don't have the pattern to show you ... I left it at Maddie's place



This is the fabric I bought for the owls eyes .. I do think it will look ok ... 









This fabric I will use for the borders on my block swap D9P quilt .. I am not sure if you can see it or not .. but the little red and blue things are bandanna's ... so I think they will very good with the blocks ..
and these I bought .. cos I liked them ... I will eventually find something to do with them .. I expect ... haha  




I received some beautiful blocks this week too ... 


These came from Mary C ... who lives in Ontario in Canada .. 

thanks Mary I love them ... 



the Christmas Quilting Block Swap Australia Group .. my partner was Sandra who sent me this very festive block .. which I think is wonderful .. 



Quilting Block Swaps Australia partner .. Karen P .. sent me this gorgeous Shabby Block 

I do love this block .. 



and this most beautiful bag was made for me by my dear friend
Maddie ... who has this blog Woomba Woomba

now I have been very norti because Maddie made this bag for me a while ago now and I have only just realised that I did not post here about it .. ... 

so folks what do you think ... isn't is a most beautiful bag ...



No comments:

Post a Comment