Friday, March 23, 2012

Housework .... hmmm ...

Well I had a choice today ... do some housework ... or finish a UFO .... such a difficult decision .... haha ... Not at all ............ 

Hubby headed back off to work for the afternoon school run ... and it was a miserable as can be outside ... I looked at the mess in the lounge room .. then the kitchen .... and ... I gathered up my needle and thread .. and headed for the comfy chair ... turned on the tele and my lovely 'white' light and began sewing the binding on one of the table runners I have had sitting for about 2 years now waiting to be finished ... and honestly I have no idea why it took so long to do this ... as it was just a binding ... but .. the housework is still there ... but .. the table runner is done ... 

Here is a photo of it ... a simple disappearing nine patch ... with a little peeper and border ... plain and simple .. but I like it ... even though it seems a wee bit big for my table .. 



I have another one in greens to finish off too ... .... wonder how much longer that will sit before I actually get it done... 
Your guess really is as good as mine ... 


1 comment:

  1. Love your runner... doesn't appear to be to big for your table xxx

    ReplyDelete