Monday, February 20, 2012

FNSI ........

My FNSI was fairly productive ... although I can't show you any of it because my camera is not working ... every time I take a shot it just goes all white ... so .. it looks like I am going to need a new camera ... oh my .. that is a bit sad isn't it . heeheee ... mothers day coming up in a couple of months ... maybe I can talk my favourite man into getting me an early pressie ...

What I did do though was get my 'wonky house' block swap almost finished .. they should be all completed tonight ... and if I can borrow a camera from my sister I may be able to get some piccies of them and post them here ...

They are very cute.. well I think they are ... as soon as I can get photos of them I will post them .... hmmm not even sure how I will get pics into flickr for the entry .. Looks like I will be visiting the sister soon ....

Have a lovely day everyone ...

1 comment: