Monday, December 5, 2011

Back again ...

I have to be quick with this entry cos I am busy busy ... I have made a start on the quilt for my grandson Brad's 18th birthday ... which is on the 21st of this month ... hench the need to do a hasty post and get back to it ...

but I just wanted to update on a couple of things that I have done ... like the tube quilts progress ... not finished but still on the design board ... if I pack it away who knows when it will ever get done .. so it can stay there until after Brads quilt is done ...

here is a quick pic of the progress ... the top row is stitched together ... 
the other 4 are not ... 


I think it is coming along nicely ... 

Now an update on my block swaps for this month ... I had 2 with 


Here is the one I made for Beatrice .... who lives in France ... 



and this one I made for Jen D ... 
who lives in Allentown, PA 
some beautiful batiks ..... 
(sorry the pic is a bit blurry)

And this is a pic of a lovely parcel I received the other day ... 




I will be back a little later with photos of Brad's quilt .. 

but here are a couple of the what I have done so far .....



these are 6 ½ inch blocks .....

looks interesting no????? .... NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... haha ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment