Wednesday, December 7, 2011

ahhhh Christmas ...

it is almost that time of year again ... and as usual I am no where near ready .... I would like to make all the grandies something this year rather than buy them something or ....  just give them money which honestly is my first choice .... because then they can get something they really want rather than just something Nan got them that will sit in the bottom drawer and never get used ...

but this year I think I am going to make them something ... small ... and easy ... cos there are 23 of them and I have less than 3 weeks of time left and that time is also shared with another project that i still have not finished ... but it is coming along really nicely ... i have all the blocks put together ... now to just sew them all in rows and then put those rows together ... no borders ... just quilt and bind ... not too much more to do at all ....

i will be back with photos soon ....

and I think I shall make the children ... placemats ... all different of course ....

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like the best pressie ever... good luck with the finishes too!
    Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea Bobbie,gee whiz 23 they will keep you busy,good luck

    ReplyDelete