Sunday, August 14, 2011

2 am and I am awake ... but not for long .....

It is 2am ... I am awake .. and sleep is not far off  ... I have been rather lazy with my blogging but in my defence I have been sort of busy ....

but .. to try to condense my week or at least a couple of days of it ... ( I will do a more detailed post when I am not so weary of mind)

Tuesday I made a trip to brisbane to have my toe surgery checked over .... doctors were very happy with what they saw ... excellent ...
I also spent most of that day with my daughter and her babies ... 3 year old Alicia and 10 month old Stephie ... then went to the doctors .. and then back to see her older children . 10 year old Phoebe and 13 year old Cory .... I had a long drive home and it was late when I got in but it was well worth the time I had with the children ...
Friday was spent in the hospital .... another colonoscopy .... and I got the all clear ... no need for another test for 3 to 5 years he said ... wow .. that is wonderful ... but I think I want to hear that from my doctor before I get too excited about not having to have another one for so long  ... although I was very excited when i was told that .. and deep down I still am ... cos that means we may be on the 'right' side of this rotten cancer .... I suppose there is always a possibility of it coming back ... but then .. there is always a possibility of getting hit by a bus isn't there .... I will try to live in the positives and push the negatives out the window so they get blown away with the wind ...

I am very pleased with the results ... very pleased indeed ...this little trip we have been on has certainly had its ups and downs ... sort of like a rollercoaster .. haha  ... but this news means maybe we will have a bit of clear sailing for a while ... sounds great to me ...

my second eldest son and his family are due here on tuesday .. and wednesday I will have 3 of my children, their spouses and their children here ... and I am sooooo looking forward to it ... these three have 11 children between them ... ....................

i will be back when they have all gone home ... and maybe I will have some photos of them ...

good night all ... huge hugs ...

2 comments:

  1. Great news Bobbie... you are very positive.... and help keep me positive.... have a lovely time with your family... I got mixed up... I thought they were all here this last week and I didn't want to disturb.... sorry... I should have called...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete