Friday, July 22, 2011

more mug rugs ...

I really do enjoy making these little beauties ... they are so much fun .. and easy to do too ...

These were also made for my friend Karen ... and the Mums On a Mission ... who are fundraising for the Relay for Life ...






it is a wonderful thing that Karen and her friends are doing .... and I am blessed to be able to help a little in their fundraising efforts ... next year tho I shall start a little earlier with my sewing efforts .. that way I will get a wee bit more done ...



Now I am off to the Post Office ... Karen should have these by Tuesday .. hopefully ....

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! these are gorgeous! good on you!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well my friend you have been VERY busy for our friend Karen puttin' us all to shame hehehe so I had better pull my finger out and get to it... they are gorgeous just love those flowers xxx

    ReplyDelete