Wednesday, June 29, 2011

2 months on ...

Oh my goodness …  it is 2 months since my last entry …
good thing I was going to keep this up to date hey??
In my defense I have been busy ….
 I have been doing some sewing … and I will show you …
Here are a couple of pics of stuff I have been doing ..



this is my first attempt at strip piecing ...
these placemats and coasters turned out really well ...
and I am thinking I want to make more of these ..
maybe for Christmas pressies ..



Mug Rugs for a friend of mine in Brisbane ...



This Mug Rug was made for a special friend in the US ...


And a couple more MugRugs that I made for no reason at all ...





I have also started a couple of quilt tops too ... but would prefer not to put up photos of them until I have finished them ... I hope that will be sooner rather than later but with me ..
who knows when that will happen ...

I have also been doing some block swaps too ... which accounts for some of my time ... but not much ... gee .. I really need to start being more productive ...
I will be back ... promise

3 comments:

  1. I love the mats Bobbie.. and you are the queen of mug rugs.... I am going to be making my first one next month!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy, love the strip quilting, and my fav mug rug is the abstract black white and red one. Well done x

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you ladies .. they really are fun to make ... and so very easy too ...
    and i can actually get them finished .. which is simply wonderful .. lol

    ReplyDelete