Friday, December 3, 2010

December .... Wow !!!!

Where did the year go ???

Here we are ... at the end of another year ... at the end of another decade ... or was that last year ?? oh who cares ???     all I know is ... Christmas is upon me again .... and I am totally unprepared ... but that is really nothing new ... lol ... I am never prepared and this year I doubt if I will get there ...

Over the next few days I will be making some FibreArt PostCards for Christmas .... and getting them in the mail before it is too late ...

and maybe ... just maybe I will get to town and get some things for the children before it is too late ....

But you know?? ...... Whether I am ready for it or not ........... Christmas IS going to happen !!!...

3 comments:

  1. I WaS on schedule but I lost the month of November... where??? Don't know! Now I'm toooo busy trying to catch up... so I know what YOU mean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know if you are aware but you are a no-reply blogger... so cannot reply directly to you. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. no i wasn't aware of that .. will see what i can do about fixing that up ...

    ReplyDelete